Get a quote on your Disney dream vacation at Destinations In Florida

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ºoº Wishes Wednesday ºoº

Inspired by a recent post on the Magical Blogorails (a must read blog for all Disney fans!),  I have created my own Disney Wish List- a magical assortment of all things in the "World" I haven't done yet, but anxiously await the opportunity to try!

ºoº Go sans children- Looking forward to being able to experience a bit of the magic without packing and repacking diaper bags, completing a stroller search and rescue mission after every attraction, and not having to share my Dole Float ;-) Luckily, this wish will come true in October, when my Husband and I run the Wine & Dine Half Marathon. Foodie Fest 2011, here I come! For more information, or to register for the 2011 WDW foodie fest, please visit http://www.wdwfoodiefest.com

ºoº Chef's table at Victoria & Albert's- This is a tough ticket! First, you must call V&A's directly for a reservation, and you can't call in until 9am, so much for being the early bird. Even if you get through, they only have one sitting a night for ten, and you must have at least two in your party for a Chef's table ressie. My attempt was futile for all nights of our October stay, but I did snag the Queen Victoria Room! The  QVR offers the same menu as the Chef's table in an intimate room with just four tables! What a great experience to have post 1/2 marathon, and on our last night in Disney! Better yet, being joined by friends!

ºoº Craig Carroll's Cocoa Beach Surfing School @ Disney's Typhoon Lagoon- Cowabunga Dude!! So can't wait to ride the waves of the EAC-I mean the TL wave pool. This 2.5 hour land/water lesson occurs in the park before opening, and I mark this one off in July! That so totally rocks dude!

ºoº La Nouba in Downtown Disney- Be prepared to be amazed! Booked for the September 30th show!

ºoº World Showcase during the Food & Wine festival- Ok, I have already done this one, but...I have always had children in-tow, drastically reducing the ability to really, really enjoy ;-)

ºoº Parasailing @ Disney's Contemporary Resort- Wow! Can you imagine flying 450 feet above the "World"? How about 600 feet? Well you can! The adventure begins at Sammy Duval's Water Sports Centre @ Disney's Contemporary Resort Marina. This is a wet-free adventure and opportunities take flight every 30 minutes- weather permitting.

ºoº To go alone- Yeah, I could totally be ok with exploring the "World" all alone. Besides, I have met so many fellow Disney FANatics, it seems like someone I know is there everyday!

ºoº Disneyland Paris- Oh Oui! Je peux rever (I can dream)!

ºoº DMP!- Last on the list, but first in my heart, the opportunity to represent the Disney World Moms Panel. As a 2011 semi-finalist, I'm ever "hopeful" for the opportunities that lie ahead. And as Walt reminds us, "If you can Dream it, you can do it".

There you have it, my Disney Wish List, inspired by the Magical Blogorails, "Disney Bucket List".
        
                              ".....Do as Dreamers do....and all my Wishes will come true"


DisneyFaith ºoº

5 comments:

  1. Hey Faith,
    We must be soul mates :D I drew up my bucket list 4 years ago, and it was almost identical to yours!! Since then, I have done #1, 2 and 7. In two weeks we leave for Disneyland Paris (our first!),and I just registed for the half marathon in October (OK-just to be there for the Wine & Dine!). Ditto for #9- hey, a girl can dream, right? Good luck! DM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! How exciting, I can't wait to hear all about it :-) And don't forget to register for the foodie fest! I'll be there ºoº!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to draw up a Disney bucket list. Would be fun to work on...and fun to accomplish it. I imagine mine would be very similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list. Mine is in my head and very similar:) Congratulations on going to the marathon/foodie fest. Looking forward to hearing all about it:) The Chef's table @V&A is on my list too!
    Deb~Focused on the Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your FAITHfulness Dizzneemomma.com & Deb!! It really means a lot!!

    ReplyDelete