Welcome to those of you joining me from yourfirstvisit.net and to those of you just hopping aboard I am the final stop on the Magical Blogorail.
As we enter into a new year a majority of the general population is making resolutions, creating their bucket lists, and in general, thinking about what this new year has in store. Me? Nah! I'm more interested in planning my 2012 Disney vacation adventures! After all, if the Mayans are right, this year represents our last opportunities to take in all the Disney we can! So, what does my 2012 Disney future hold...hum...
Let's start with what I WANT my Disney 2012 to look like, because I'm pretty sure most of my plans are just "Figments of my Imagination". However, it will be fun at the end of the year to look back on this post and assess which of my 2012 "Wishes" actually do come true.
1. February 24th-26th. A quick weekend to run Disney's Princess 1/2 Marathon. Well, that got shot down. I've been reminded I've participated in six runDisney events in less than a year. The clock hasn't struck midnight yet! I'm still hopeful my carriage will find it's way to the ball, somehow!
2. Spring Break. Ah... no soccer, no dance, a chance to relax!
3. A June adults-only cruise. This actually was the suggestion of my realist Husband, of course, dreamer me tried to play it cool, "oh yeah, that would be fun", inside my mind, however, "yay! yay! yay, yay!"
4. Disneyland 1/2 Marathon. Just four days away from my Disney Vacation Club seven-month booking window!
5. Late September. Hopefully a girls weekend for the Tower of Terror 10-miler & International Food & Wine festival!
6. December. I'll keep the details of this plan to myself....for now ;-)
Now, the reality of these plans.... I'll just have to..."Make a wish and do as dreamers do, and all my Wishes will come true!"
Thank you for joining Magical Blogorail Teal this month. We will be back Tuesday, February 28th with an all new theme. Keep checking in with our blogs between loops to keep up to date on our Disney info, photos and stories. If you are looking for more Disney Magic, you can make your way over to The Magical Blogorail website to see all our members and their blogs, as well as all our previous loops.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard.
2nd Stop ~ Capturing Magical Memories
3rd Stop ~ The World of Deej
4th Stop ~ YourFirstVisit.Net
Final Stop ~ The DisneyFAITHful